Business & HR Strategy
This course will develop the student’s understanding and appreciation of the role of strategic human resources management in an organization’s success. Students will learn how to design and implement business and HR strategic plan and teaches how to align the plan to influence organizational effectiveness and impact.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply information to develop an organization’s strategic plan and an aligned HR strategic plan
- Interpret information and data to make business decisions and recommendations
- Direct and contribute HR initiatives and processes within an organization
- Provide guidance to organizations stakeholders
- Effectively exchange information with key stakeholders
- Manage relationships and interactions across the enterprise to provide impactful HR support to the entire organization
For individuals pursuing their certificate, this course satisfies one out of the six course program requirements. For HR professionals seeking SHRM recertification, this course earns 24 professional development credits (PDCs).
QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE TO HELP.
Anticipate 4-5 hours per week working through the 5-week class.
Discussion posts due on Mondays and all other deliverables due on Saturdays.
Begin your class on the Sunday following paid registration.