Talent Acquisition and Retention
People are a company’s most valuable asset, and much care should go into selecting and retaining the right employees. There are many skills an HR professional will utilize throughout their career; none as critical as Talent Acquisition and Retention.
Topics covered in this class are the Recruitment Process, Workforce Planning, the Consultative Approach, Engagement and Retention.
- Understand the recruitment process and how to effectively manage it.
- Understand the importance of workforce planning and using strong relationships with hiring managers to proactively fill their hiring needs.
- Use a consultative approach to uncover true needs, select the right person and help unsure hiring managers make a decision on a candidate.
- Understand engagement of both candidates and current employees and use it successfully to attract and retain.
- Understand the importance of retention and how various programs can lead to increased employee satisfaction.
For individuals pursuing their certificate, this course satisfies one out of the six course program requirements. For HR professionals seeking SHRM recertification, this course earns 24 professional development credits (PDCs).
QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE TO HELP.
Anticipate 4-5 hours per week working through the 5-week program.
Discussion posts due on Mondays and all other deliverables due on Saturdays.
Begin your class on the Sunday following paid registration.