Project Management Certificate
Strengthen critical skills every project manager needs to be successful. Aligned with the Project Management Institute’s Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
Many employers seek professionals who can successfully implement and manage projects. Enroll in Bryant University’s Project Management Certificate to help you take ownership of projects and inspire a sense of purpose within your team. Taught by certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) instructors, you’ll learn to:
- Analyze the role of project management in contemporary organizations.
- Evaluate the various project management models.
- Learn critical terminology used throughout the PMBOK® and PMP® exams.
- Describe the key components of the 5 Phases of every project.
Prepare for the PMP® or CAPM® Exams
Aligned with the Project Management Institute’s Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), this certificate fulfills the required 35 educational hours to sit for two exams:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
Take either the virtual instructor-led course or self-paced online course to earn your certificate.